ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which country has the best beer?

Go down 
+2
gimpnoid
lennonsdaughter
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which's beer is the best?
USA
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Germany
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Australia
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Belgium
Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Japan
 0% [ 0 ]
Mexico
 0% [ 0 ]
England
 0% [ 0 ]
Ireland
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
ozzien82

ozzien82

Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 5:51 am

You're so ba-a-a-a-ad! sheep1 84
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:35 am

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha yes i a a a a a a a a a m
dance1 sheep1 84
Back to top Go down
simpnoid

simpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 9:52 am

i hav neva herd of beer being made into soap,, how strange scratch1
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 10:23 am

hey look australia is leading the beer poll ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha beer
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:22 pm

lennonsdaughter wrote:
Bloody hell, now I feel trapped between 2 gimps.
sheep1 wtf wtf wtf
Very Happy pig Question
Torn between two gimpsters
Knowing they're both fools
But washing with beer soap
Is breaking all the rules

guitarplaying
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:16 pm

hey simp cecilky is right I found a recipe. dont know if I really wanna try.

and I'm asking you guys, whos bad?
I keep you goin with my smilies right?
I like your little poem 82, well done cheers
and for you gimp no wonder aussies are leading the beer poll, they are over represented in this forum
I would ask for some french people to join. I wonder what they would chose wine
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:59 am

well its obvios that the french are silly ,,they use to nuke near us in the islands,,in the atols,,,,barstards didnt give a shit about any country around here,,,,hey but they owe us and they'd have to vote aussie beer,,,and yes its good to have a lot of aussies here,,especially with 82 here bagging us ha ha ha ha ha ha cheers
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:56 pm

Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 7:26 pm

lol! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:58 am

double ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol! lol!
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 1:13 pm

ha
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:11 pm

that would be a tripple huh bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:36 am

They were selling Mexican beer yesterday for $20 a carton; must be bad!
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:48 am

hey sis that jim beam n ginger beer was fuking yummy thanx heaps ,,hey you should of given the mexican beer a chance wtf 84
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:16 pm

ginger beer sounds good to me. Would love to try.
did you try it gimp? I thought you never drink beer, cheers.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:26 pm

ginger beer is a soft drink sold in the shops,, you can make real ginger beer alcohol ive had that before it tastes nothing like beer,, but the soft drink ginger beer with jim bean is yummy ,,if you like bourban and ginger its a great mix drinktogether
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 3:42 pm

I see. A mix with lemonade ha ha.
I dont like bourbon or whiskey. How about white rum with it?
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 4:18 pm

84 14 no not a lemonade mix.. its a ginger beer soft drink,,i love all things ginger,, uhmm its been in australia since white man settled here,,, you can home brew alcohilic ginger beer your self,, i see im going to have to send you some aussie things to try 14 84
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 7:49 pm

as I said a lemonade
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by lennonsdaughter on Sat Aug 08, 2009 8:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:01 pm

lennonsdaughter wrote:
as I said a lemonde
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
hahahahahahaha! LD, you're trying to reason with a drunken Aussie! drunken No
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 8:49 pm

no, I'm just pissing him off.
I got an evil side. 84
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 08, 2009 9:16 pm

lol! hahahahahahahahaha! laughing
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 09, 2009 3:49 am

yes a evil side ha ha ha ha cant piss me off bounce 84
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:31 pm

Twisted Evil Gimp my idea and Lukes' (Johnny Cash) contribution now yor gunna have to sing 'Burning ring of Fire'...
LD , the ginger beer is like dry ginger ale but a bit sweeter! albino
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 10, 2009 12:36 pm

uhmm the burning ring of fire ,,not a chance ,,, but i;ll sing fire in the sky or enter the eternal fire ,,and thats it ,,,hey if i did sing burning ring of fire you and luke would have to sing any thing from bathory,,but im not singing crappy cash songs wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf wtf
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which country has the best beer?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ozznoids :: Off Topic :: Funny stuff-
Jump to: