ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Which country has the best beer?

Go down 
+2
gimpnoid
lennonsdaughter
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Which's beer is the best?
USA
Which country has the best beer? I_vote_lcap0%Which country has the best beer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Germany
Which country has the best beer? I_vote_lcap40%Which country has the best beer? I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Australia
Which country has the best beer? I_vote_lcap60%Which country has the best beer? I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Belgium
Which country has the best beer? I_vote_lcap0%Which country has the best beer? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Japan
 0% [ 0 ]
Mexico
 0% [ 0 ]
England
 0% [ 0 ]
Ireland
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Which country has the best beer? Empty
PostSubject: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:36 am

This is the first real poll.
Everyone her can do this.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:22 am

thats cruel,,i thought we had already figured it was australia,,anyway i'll drink to that beer
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 11:31 am

no, no, no, I just admitted that aussie beer is good. You will never hear me say that.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 12:10 pm

is it good enough to drink all night crazy and make you crazy
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:04 pm

lennonsdaughter wrote:
This is the first real poll.
Everyone her can do this.

Neutral
I honestly can not do this. If you had asked who has the worst beer and put France in, I could choose.
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:11 pm

That means that you dont want to vote for the US.
OK thats your choice but seriously, who wants to drink beer in france
wine
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:22 pm

I like beers from all of the countries listed in the poll. Wouldn't be fair to single one out. One of the others on the list might find out and cut me off. No
Back to top Go down
WILDCHILD73

WILDCHILD73

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:32 pm

well its got 2 be between usa and germany. i cant choose cyclops
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:44 pm

Everone tells me US beer tastes like toilet
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:25 am

a freind of mine went to america years ago and said the beer was like water ,,he said that he drank the americans underthe table,,i will say this about australian beer drinkers ,they can hold there own,,my brother drinks like a fish,,when he stayed with me,,breakfast was toast and wine ,followed by a couple of cases of beer, then rum then back to beer and wine,,and sometime during this he may of had another sandwich ha ha ha ..that would make the normal man ill
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 3:26 am

oh and a big hello to mildchild glad to see you here,,have you told leenon38 friends
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:34 pm

It may be sad for you lot but I don't drink beer I boil it at work to make a soap with Shocked !!!!! Many hundreds of millenium ago I drank beer then I liked a South Austalian beer called Southwark on a very hot day ..
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:45 pm

hey what crow eater beer Shocked
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 6:05 pm

WOW! Soap made with beer! That could certainly open up a whole new world of possibilities. sex
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:28 am

yes you could actually get clean and pissed at the same time,,see australia is way ahead of every other beer country,,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a dance1 dontfeed
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:16 am

If its really possible to make soap out of beer I need the recipe. Then I can enjoy the beatyful smell of beer on my skin the whole day. suprised1
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:19 am

yes it is possible ,i'll get cecilky to put in the recipe sex
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:24 am

Yeah it is made with beer and hops and other base ingredients and is the companys' best seller. Have to send some over there for you to try. Am censored to give out recipes tho' u know confidentiality shit ...there are heaps of sites online that help with the process like magicmountainsage.com ;they have really good lye calculator....see you got me started! I'm gonna shut up ...pm me if you want other tips. beer
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:37 am

thanks, will check when I have time and not too busy with the forums Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:42 am

check out beebeauty.com too thats where I work we make heaps of different stuff. just let me know thru pm
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:33 pm

lennonsdaughter wrote:
Then I can enjoy the beatyful smell of beer on my skin the whole day. suprised1
Hmm. Talk dirty to me! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:36 pm

yeah its good for you but i need a bourbon and kebab smelling soap to excite my jolly's,,,or a dope scented one ha ha ha ha ha ha
dance1 84
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 6:58 pm

That's the joys of being a simple man, gimp, and not complicated like you. dontfeed But then again, it's nothing that a couple bowls of those herbs won't fix. stoned
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 9:20 pm

Bloody hell, now I feel trapped between 2 gimps.
sheep1 wtf wtf wtf
Very Happy pig Question
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 2:44 am

i think i seen a sheep smily ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and it feels so right trapped in between wtf wtf 2 gimps ha ha ha buh3 sheep1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which country has the best beer?   Which country has the best beer? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which country has the best beer?
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ozznoids :: Off Topic :: Funny stuff-
Jump to: