ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fooling around with pictures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:17 pm

just wondering why your obsession with teddy bears doesnt suprise me. i guess cause anything can be expected from a gimp ha ha.
to get the pic do right mouse click, keep button pressed and you can save it on your computer.
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:21 pm

did you know sharon has a cut in her ear?
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img185/4607/sharonojpgz.jpg
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:27 pm

thats not a cut in her ear , her earing was ripped out ,, tell tale sign ,she's missing a chunk,,she's a brawler remember ha ha ha ha ,,and thats why i like her
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:35 pm

yeah earring ripped out. didnt know the right expression. you think it happend during a fight? would be a good question for an interview. maybe ozzy did it?
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:45 pm

well when i look at ozzy with tha beanie on ,,i imagine he couldnt of done that ha ha ha but then there is always the alcohol period--- no i reckon she got into a fight with a groupie sticking up for her self ha ha ha ha i imagine she would of tackled a few groupies in her time
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:53 pm

i would love to hear the story. btw sharon was really cool. she was riding a car who can go across huge rocks. dont know the name. she got it wrong and the thing turned upside down and she wasnt upset at all. still laughing. only kelly was freaking with fear.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:58 pm

yeah cool me n a friend got a cheap car years ago and rolled it just for laughs -- looking back on it --oh shit its still funny ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:07 pm

and the bear hat suits you well. i'm already laughing but its not finished yet
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:09 pm

oh i get it ,,your photo shopping me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha now im laughing to hard for a response-- hey put it up here for a day ha ha ha just a day then remove it ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:12 pm

you got it!
Are you sure? Put it up? I could sent you a link and you could spred it. I'm sure 82 would love it.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:16 pm

yeah ok do it that way ,,send me the link ,,i'll personally send it on ha ha ha ha ha ha -- quick give me the knife i'll just pop it in my back while no one is looking ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha he should have hours of fun with it ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:24 pm

this will be the stap of your death if you want me to be truthful. and mine too. i'm pissing my pants laughing. the pic is getting better and better
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:27 pm

nah stop cracking up and just do it ,,i want a laugh as well ha ha ha im still going to get one made for me anyway no matter what it looks like ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:32 pm

stop posting then I'll be able to finish it quicker ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:39 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha im in between here and the ozzsite ha ha ha 82 is over there and so was andy and blades popped into the off topic for her 2 bobs worth ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:49 pm

sounds cool.
pic is nearly done I put it up now and send you the link.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:50 pm

bout time ha ha ha nah jus jokin --cool bananas ha ha ha im hanging to see it ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:57 pm

pm sent
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 pm

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha love it can i send it out to 82 he would love the pic ha ha ah ha ha nad cecilky ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:00 pm

oops and cecilky ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:08 pm

yeah cecilky deserves is for her entertaining, got trapped in the car, story
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm

yeah will do she'll love it --and yes for the trapped story ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fooling around with pictures
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2