ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Fooling around with pictures

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin

Admin

Fooling around with pictures Empty
PostSubject: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:48 am

Can you see this?
Fooling around with pictures P1000327.th
Back to top Go down
https://ozznoids.forumotion.net
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:49 am

You can post a preview to your actual picture. You cant do that on ozzy.com can you?
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 am

Fooling around with pictures P1000969a
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:54 am

And you can even post direct links. But this slows down the forum.
Thumbnails are better
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 am

what the hell is that,is it a car or a bike or a carbike
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Well actually I wanted to post this one as Andys car. But I do that later. Ozzy forum is down for me at the moment.
Trying to figure out how to make avatars working here
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:41 pm

hey yeah it can be andy's,,keep pointin that stick away from me and i'll be right
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:52 pm

Which stick ?
Still trying to figure out how everythings working her in case it gets busy in here.
Now I can make my avatar and I saw that you can follow your own posts and other users posts as well as you can see if your friends are online.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:01 pm

an invisible stick that torments me ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,,and an avitar ,how can i get a gimpy one...here goes for a new font
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:04 pm

hey what i only have nine posts ,,oh well here i go again,ha ha ha ha ha wont take long so this means im a newbie,,,oh and in the ozsite that thing has gone to ozzy discussion,,i gave scapegoat a heads up about it,,,,and i have let scapegoat know and 82 and wildchildand lennon 38,just need to contact mof and kala,,thats about this site ,,,so soon my pretty's will be here tgo do my bidding mwh ah ah ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Admin

Admin

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:08 pm

We'll see. I doubt a little bit because I saw too many small forums die. And see how long it took even for ozzy.com
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:12 pm

keep the faith ,,its only just started drunken
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 10:12 pm

Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 10:56 am

alls i got to say is cool bananas -- im hoping that pic was taken were there is no gravity or something bizarre is going on and i want in ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:26 pm

no one got hurt Laughing Laughing
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:29 pm

ok cool bananans then ,,shame for ozzy and sharon having other people around ,,they could of been the first to do some thing weightless ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:50 pm

Hm, just thinking about the technical needs. You should be tied together i suppose.
Ozzy was actually asking afterwords: " how was it for you " and laughing.
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:51 pm

How do you like my new avatar?
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:08 am

it is very cool bananas-- i want one ha ha ha -- i think it shows a playfully disturbed side of ozzy ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:16 pm

would you echange it for your gimp suit?
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:45 pm

actually my only gimp suit is wrapped around my mind and the bear beanie would keep it from getting cold
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:49 pm

ha ha ha, good one. If you will wear one I will too.
Wait, there are more pics to come.
No, takes a while have to prepare first.
Will do it later.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:59 pm

hey ive had a facination with teddy bears for years ,, i love em ,,and that beanie is bloody great,,my get my auntie to make me one ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:02 pm

should be easy to do one. good idea.
i could do some photoshopping as well.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 5:09 pm

send that photo to me and i'll get a copy and send it to my aunt and get one made ha ha ha ha my aunt will laugh hard when she see its for me ha ha ha and go well it is me shes doing it for ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fooling around with pictures   Fooling around with pictures I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fooling around with pictures
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next