ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha Empty
PostSubject: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:05 pm

anyway you ozznoids ,,when she mentions a capital city he doesnt get it right
http://www.rovedaily.com.au/video.htm?channel=Just+Added&clipId=2491_rv_9_alice%20cooper_24_090824
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 2:11 pm

http://www.rovedaily.com.au/video.htm?channel=Just+Added&clipId=2491_rv_9_alice%20cooper_24_090824
hey and if this the same as the other sorry you can access the whole rove interview with alice cooper to the right,,in the selected area ,,yeah i know im shit at this lol! 84
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 24, 2009 9:13 pm

shit cant watch. Computer too slow. Alice is stuttering ha ha
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 1:38 am

sorry bout that,,what tyoe of computer do,--oh thats right its a mac,,ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha hga i wont tell odin ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:07 am

That'a pretty good. Gotta go back and watch the rest when I have a little more time. And maybe Ricky Lee can come over sometime when Lita's not here and catch some sun! sex sex sex sex sex sex
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 6:35 am

wank yeah the rove show is pretty cool,,he always lets people say what they want,,and you can have ricki lee mate ,,and while your bizzy im off to lita's house ha ha ha ha wank
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:09 am

Rove seems to be a cool guy. Maybe I can watch it in my office today.
Hey and my mac is running since years without a breakdown. Its just too old now. I cant blame it, sigh.
How about that?
http://www.heandfi.org/wp-content/uploads/2007/06/mac_pc_linux.jpg
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 10:23 am

hey well i kinda got it but my son relled around laughing his head off ha ha ha hahga lol! ,,and im just teasing ya ,, oh and yeah the rove show is a must watch when the guest are cool
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:09 am

BTW my netbook had Linux on it ha ha
Thanks for telling me that you're teasing me. Otherwise I would never had mentioned
laugh
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 11:41 am

are they replacing it or fixing or somethin,, and i saved that pic for ode ,,he loves it
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:03 pm

still dont know. They dont answer my mail. have to call them
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 25, 2009 12:18 pm

keep the barstards honest,,, and ring em,,, dont give up till its resolved,,tell them you own a chainsaw and bad things happen kill or maybe not laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha   alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

alice cooper does the aussie weather ha ha ha ha ha
Page 1 of 1