ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Act your age!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ozzien82

ozzien82

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:27 pm

So are all the classic rock and roll heroes getting too old to carry on? Aerosmith's tour has had a bunch of health-related bumps, and the remainder of the tour has been cancelled after Steven Tyler danced himself off the stage last week. Now Whitesnake has had to cancel their tour after David Coverdale left the stage during a concert with severe pain in his throat. He is having surgery very soon. On the Black Rain tour, Ozzy had to cancel a bunch of dates due to various illnesses, many undisclosed. And there's others.

I believe that a lot of these guys think they're still 25 or 30, and are forgetting that they're really in their 60s. oldman I guess I can understand to a point. But I wonder if some of them should be slowing down a bit. If that's the case, I'd rather have them continue at a little slower pace, than lose them altogether in short order.
goodnight
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 2:22 am

i seen on news steve tyler take a dive,,and the news reader bagged him for being old,,it happens to the best of us,this age thing,,i agree slow down do less over a greater time span,,, i would sure hate for the ozman to have a big mishap because he was pushing himself,,,
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 10:51 am

I like to say, the old farts are the best, musically.
Falling off the stage could happen to anybody.
And, thinking of Ozzys Black Rain tour. Wasnt it just 3 dates he missed in a nearly one year tour? I think thats quite good.
OK, when I saw him he catched a cold and his singing was horrible but at least he was there and delivered.
You forgot Iommi who missed a few shows because of back issues lately although hes not moving alot ha, ha. Maybe he should....
The main thing for me is that these guys are still around and I'm sure you find alot of younger bands who cancel shows because of health issues or accidents if you make a research.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 3:12 pm

i have no problem with the older styled muso's except for the rollings stones ,,when will they just roll of a cliff Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 6:38 pm

If you roll them, I push
devil1 devil1 devil1
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:27 pm

Nah, it won't work. Tried that with Kurt Cobain. After all these years he still won't go away.
suicide

Btw, don't misunderstand me here, I liked Nirvana. But what Cobain did was no accident, and it does not entitle him to idolized and immortalized by millions. No Excuse me while I put my soapbox away, wouldn't want anybody to trip over it.
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 7:39 pm

yeah, I'm with you.
And now Michael Jackson will be with us for the rest of our lives as imortal because he was mortal.

In a way its the same with Randy Rhoads who I love to death but think about where he could be today.
Maybe he would do music which no one would understand anymore and we would say: Back then with Ozzy he was cool but nowadays he sucks.
Do you get my point?
People who die early can never dissapoint anymore. teacher teacher teacher teacher teacher
I'm waffeling too much, sorry.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:57 am

hey LD im glad were on the same page with the rolling stones..
and i like nirvana as well,,but your right 82 he shouldnt be immortalised ,,only the music should live on ,,and im sick of this micheal j stuff already ,,i went intop a cd shop a couple of weeks ago and i was in there for a while and they played the shit out of his crap ,,i asked them to change it but head office told them to play his music consatntly for four months,,if i worked there this would happen to me suicide ..ha ha ha ha ha and i think randy wanted to head into the classical side of things
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:31 am

Randy is only responsible for poor judgement. His end was a mistake, an accident. Cobain's was blatant disdain and total disrespect for human life. Two completely different situations. angel
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:39 am

Back on topic, check out this excerpt from an article in Friday's Buzzcut News.

Holy Crap! Another one bites the dust! With our hairbands aging, more and more tours are being disrupted by ailments and injuries. The HOH has just received word that this time, it's David Coverdale from Whitesnake who's down for the count. Only 4 songs into a performance at the gorgeous Red Rocks Amphitheater in Denver, Coverdale announced to the crowd: "Listen, I sincerely sincerely apologize. I have no f***n' voice left. I tried, I just can't do it. I'm so sorry. It hurts when I do this."

Yep! oldman
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 8:09 am

cant help bad luk,,,, hey i went to a gig d.r.i. i think and the opening act was mortal sin and they had just got to there fourth song when the gig was cancelled to the overwhelming swell of police ,,ha ha ha ha ha ah ha ha ha never got a cent back but i took it out on a police car ha ha ha ha ha ha ha,, well spent money i thought,then i took mrs gimp to a safe zone and watched from a far,, fuk it was a hoot ha ha ha haah i just thort i'd say that has nothing to do with the topic ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:20 am

I was just wondering why I dont understand what you're talking about ha ha.
82 with Randy I was reffering to an early death and not to the cirumstances of it.
Anyway, could you imagine Ozzy whining on stage like Coverdale? I cant. I remember him being on stage with a broken foot and he finished the show. I remember him being on stage with pneunomia in 2004 at Ozzfest and he was screaming "the doctors said I shouldnt be on stage. Fuck em." And dont forget that after his accident he was back on stage inbetween six month. Now thats what I call a heavy metal warrior.
I really need an Ozzy smily now.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:29 am

thats why i love ozzy ,,, oh and i seen meatloaf in the eighties and he broke his leg the day before but still got on stage and kicked arse,,fuk im glad i was there
Back to top Go down
cecilky

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:30 am

Yep wheere is that Ozzie Smile
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:31 am

i have a smile on right now for the ozman Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cecilky

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:40 am

Spose would be difficult to get Ozzie smile cos hes so infectious when hes happy!
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:42 am

I thought your brother would draw one.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:44 am

when my new tower is here,,soon my pretties mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha mwha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:47 am

ok, just keep ist simple comic style
Back to top Go down
cecilky

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 11:53 am

Am sure he can do simple!
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 1:40 pm

ha ha ha ha lol!
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:56 pm

hey i think im being picked on wtf 84
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 4:58 pm

LD, I know you were talking aobut Randy's early passing. But the cobain thing is something that's really bothered me for a long time, and once I get started on it I just keep rattling on.

Gimp, who would you rather be picked on by? LD and cecilky - or ME? Twisted Evil
laughing
whip dance1
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:08 pm

the cobain thing happens a fair bit not just in music but with heaps of people ,,we all have to live with that stuff ,, unfortuneatly,,,,,
and im here to get picked on by everybody ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 5:23 pm

gimpnoid wrote:
and im here to get picked on by everybody
I'm all for that! Razz bow confused1
laughing pig4 pig2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Act your age! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act your age!   Act your age! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Act your age!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum