ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Kelly will do reality TV again

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

Kelly will do reality TV again Empty
PostSubject: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 8:23 am

Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:35 am

yeah cool but will australia get this,,, prob not,,,
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:41 am

The internet has anything Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 11:43 am

yes but ,,,hey your picking on mr intelligence again ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:31 pm

You might get some help from here.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 12:43 pm

and once again i should be bowing down to the almighty linkmaster 05 84 but i think she would prefer a little bit a nice whipping ha ha ha ha well not from me . unless i was asked nicely Twisted Evil dance1 pig4 dance1 pig4
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 2:48 pm

Me Question asking your Question for a 84
thats the treatment for 82 not me tongue tongue
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 3:23 pm

i was rejected by 82 because i gave his pigs the swine flu ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha after i spent time with those pigs they looked like this dance1 or was that second generation piglets ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha thats why im moving onto wombats
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 5:52 pm

But Kelly's not waiting. She's one of the contestants on the new season of Dancing With The Stars. Along with Donny Osmond!
http://www.boston.com/ae/tv/articles/2009/08/18/dancing_with_the_stars_cast_includes_tom_delay/
dance1 pig4 dance1 pig4 dance1 pig4

And gimp, I still have a sweet deal available just for you on a slightly used meerkat. sheep1
kroete

Land ho! sex
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 18, 2009 6:38 pm

now, thats suprising 82. youre after Kelly news confused
Are after
sex sex sex sex
you should be
spank spank spank
I love to have smilie power
laugh laugh laugh
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:17 am

Actually, I just happened to be watching Good Morning America yesterday when they made the official cast announcement. Now to head off rumors and straighten out some facts;

1. I'm not into children (yeah, like Kelly). Neutral

2. I really can't take too much of the reality shows, especially the talent ones. dontknwow

3. You and your new smilies have my attention. spank sex

laugh
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 6:44 am

well my attention is for sharon ,,i wonder how much her boobs cost ,,,,and yes the smiley's have my attention too spank sex laugh sheep1 dance1 dontfeed sex kangaroo sex the last three are my cool banana kangaroo sandwich ha ha ha ha i love being australian ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 11:12 pm

Ran across a couple of shots of Kelly and parents. Thought you guys might like them.
http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/kelly-celebrates-her-dancing-debut/3250?nc
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 11:20 am

hey 82 your going to have to stop running over things,,ha ha ha hey thanx mate ,cheers for that Kelly will do reality TV again Icon_eek
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:46 pm

gimpnoid wrote:
hey 82 your going to have to stop running over things
Sorry, it's been a long time since I cleaned my windshield or replaced my wipers.
car
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 25, 2009 2:54 pm

oh lovely mate double middle fingers,,yeah well go to a all womens car wash and GET THEM TO CLEAN IT REEEEAAAALLLLLY GOOOOOOOOOOD and then the windscreen ha ha ha ha that should fix your double middle fingers and take a few beers ,just to help andy - you know
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 26, 2009 9:04 pm

Thank for the pics 82. Nice ones.

When I got to my car today my windshield was covered with birdshit. I mean not a few drops but coverd all over as I was parking under a tree whick was chosen by crows for their night sleep.

What I wanted to say is that I watched Kelly last night on dancing with the stars. I didnt want to watch originally but even zakk was posting that he and his wife thought that it was so good I gave it a try. All I can say is that I'm stunned. She was beautyful, elegant, ladylike and just stunning. Ozzy and Sharon were there to watch her and Sharon burst into tears after that. So moving. Sorry guys but it really affected me.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:36 am

cool some one will youtube it soon,, i'll have a beau peep and keep the tissues handy Kelly will do reality TV again Icon_twisted ,,hey and your car got shit on ,,hmmm maybe the birds heard you got evil with a sparrow and a squirrel ha ha ha revenge you know the karma way
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:44 am

The revenge of the sparrow hahahah. ok.
try to find it on youtube. it might be difficult cause this show is quite strict and throwing it down everywhere.
Sharon posted a youtube link on twitter and its gone now. i think thats too funny.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 27, 2009 8:56 am

well i'll try with my awesome computer abillities ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:11 pm

How about your computer abilitys???
Did it work????

OK, mine are working. Here's the link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8d7emS2c2q0&feature=player_embedded#t=42
Tell me what you think!
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 2:43 pm

the beautiful swan has arrived-- what can i say,im dumbfounded-- awesome for her cool bananas
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 28, 2009 5:50 pm

yeah good for her. and shes getting amazing critics all over the internet.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:01 pm

so she should ,,she deserves all the accalades she gets
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 12:53 pm

It seems that she fucked up her second dance last night ha ha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kelly will do reality TV again   Kelly will do reality TV again I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kelly will do reality TV again
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next