ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
ozzien82

ozzien82

What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? Empty
PostSubject: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 9:05 pm

If you listen to radio at all, and I do once or twice a week, what kind of stations do you listen to. When I'm driving locally, I usually have a CD in. But when we travel we listen to radio. Also, Saturday and Sunday afternoons around the house - like now. Either tell us about your favorite stations, or if they're like most stations in the US, hook us up with their website(s) so we can stream their brodcast.

Local station I listen to most now, at this moment playing the newest Metallica. Something of a hybrid cross between metal and popular alternative. Closest thing we have to a metal station.
http://www.thebuzz.fm/

Another local station, run by the University of Florida. They have like 3 or 4 radio stations, but this one is a big, commercial rock station.
http://www.rock104.com/

From Jacksonville, home of Lynyrd Skynyrd, Blackfoot, Molly Hatchet, and part of 38 Special, this station plays mainly classic rock - featuring southern rockers.
http://rock105i.com/

Now when we're in Tampa, it's a different story. And if you check it out, you'll see that their off-air activities are also of interest.
http://www.98rock.com/main.html

And this Orlando station is the first place that I heard The Offspring and Weezer many years ago. Good station, has some attractions like the one in Tampa.
http://www.wjrr.com/main.html

If you listen to satellite radio, or don't listen to radio at all, I fully understand.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 2:44 am

hey mate when my nephew freibuis has metalofoz up n running there will be a radio station there,,,,hey but all my life i have dodged radios as they try and tell me what i would like to listen to,,and in australi they wank on all the time and play top 40,,,but here iin auz if you want to here alternative punk emo goth then i suggest tripple j
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:45 pm

I've given up listening to radio a while ago.
They do the same here. Playing the top 40 up and down.
Slowly there are genre radio stations building up but even if its rock I prefer my own mix.
If I would be able to I would like to listen to The Howard Stern Show. I like talking radio.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 1:56 am

yeah australian radio is like flogging a dead horse affraid 84 ,,theyve had this thing for years about heavy metal ,that they wont play any,,barstards
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:10 am

gimpnoid wrote:
yeah australian radio is like flogging a dead horse affraid 84 ,,theyve had this thing for years about heavy metal ,that they wont play any,,barstards
cry1 Your stories are real tear jerkers. Have you asked the adults for help in getting a station to play what you want to hear?
blush kill

laughing
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 5:03 am

i tried tears ago but they laughed at me n said no fukin way dude,,we like our ratings high--- there fukin arseholes ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:08 pm

Am braindead most of the time so when radios is on its for the noise......Have a very handy tape onther ozznoid taped for me an that sits in the tapedeck( remember cassette players guys?)
Got a CD player but haven't installed it yet .its on my list of 'to dos' then will be rockin Laughing
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:14 pm

yeah in the eighties i was desemated to find out cecilky had fuk all good tunes ,,so i made her a metal tape ,,and she still has it,,,full of cobwebbs i reckon ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:21 pm

Don't tell that BS Grimp
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:22 pm

bullshit from me ,,not a chance ha ha ha but is it the one i made in the eighties
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:27 pm

Na its Ozzie of course! you made when down here a while back you good Grimp you! pig4
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:29 pm

BTW some exhubby pawned my vinyls kill
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:30 pm

well coll ,,hey what happened to the eighties one i made ,,oh thats right you had a accident and killed it ha ha ha sorry for laughing,,but you cant even reverse into your own shed ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:32 pm

Na its either here in my drawers or Timbus scored it! U know hes into metal.
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:34 pm

on that note Snoretime . Sleep
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:35 pm

if there in your drawers leave it there,,you'll never remove the stench from it now ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:37 pm

Personal stench that some don't mind
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 28, 2009 2:40 pm

shudder at the thought ha ha ha i can build my own pungent stench levels to an amazing 11 on the fowl meter,,because i go up to elevin ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:18 am

Only cos I set some type of good example on STENCHFULLNESS!!!!! What a Face
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 08, 2009 11:23 am

yes your stench levels are quite pungent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?   What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What kind of radio stations do the ozznoids listen to?
Page 1 of 1