ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

What Are You Allergic To?

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
ozzien82

ozzien82

What Are You Allergic To? Empty
PostSubject: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 5:59 pm

Those Brits say the darndest things, don't they? lol1 Actually, this is probably what happened to mofo. laughing

British DJ Steve Miller claims he has a medical condition that makes it difficult for him to work, shop or really do much of anything. The problem: Wireless Internet makes him sick.

Miller claims he gets dizzy, nauseous and confused whenever he is around a WiFi signal. He says he’s missed a lot of gigs throughout Europe because hotels, airports and even trains generally offer wireless Internet.

Just about the only place he says he feels fine is his house in a remote section of Cornwall, fortified with 18-inch walls. When he does need to go out, Miller carries a WiFi detector to avoid problem areas.

It may sound strange, but Miller’s not the first person to claim this type of condition. About 2% of the population believes they suffer from so-called “electromagentic sensitivity,” the Daily Mail reports.

And last year, a group of residents in Santa Fe, New Mexico, asked the city to remove WiFi from public buildings. They claimed they were allergic and the city was violating the Americans with Disabilities Act by limiting their access to the buildings.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 12:54 am

im allergic to sock puppets ,,marinets,clowns and coffee Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 4:41 am

gimpnoid wrote:
im allergic to sock puppets ,,marinets,clowns and coffee Evil or Very Mad
What? No electromagnetic sensitivity? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 10:17 am

well i dont know,,does it give out graves disease,,,,
i betcha all those internet rays are great for bacon pigbeasts ha ha ha ha ha pork kebab anyone
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 6:01 pm

haha! It would be a royal bitch to find out that I was allergic to pigbeasts! pig No cry1
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 29, 2009 7:23 pm

I'm allergic to the sun, so I better dont move to Florida or Aussieland. sunny sunny sunny
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 12:53 pm

well you should atleast visit us in spring,,lovely time with all the flowers,,,hey im sounding gay albino well they didnt have a gay smiley ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 5:52 pm

You NEED a gay smilie! friends

LD, I think we have more people here that carry umbrellas when it is NOT raining than when it is (I think about 1/3 of the population has some form of skin cancer!). And flowers bloom all year. Hey, come here during the winter and we'll just go out at night. What a Face
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 30, 2009 7:02 pm

now I would have to go to the UK to Australia and USA in holiday.
dont know what to to, I'm confused
dontknwow
If I go to Florida we can go out during the day in the sun. Its just itching afterwards.

What the fuck is a gay smilie. cant find any.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 8:26 am

hey maybe you can find a smiley that can tea bag another smiley ha ha ha ha ha ha ha any other gimp smileys h ha ha ha ha
hey and im not allowed in america,,it seems america has a very long memory about criminals ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha and they know i have special powers to tea bag some one from the second floor ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:34 am

The gay smilie is a bit sexist how about a same sex smilie or lesbian smilie??? Give us a choice please.....I asked nicely .........did it work...........maybe...............maybe not...........maybe...............maybe not......... clap we need more! drinktogether buh3 confused3
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am

Yeah am allergic to stuff.....the buzzing noise from electric clocks can hear that noise it gets into my head. Shows am related to someone!Maybe..
Yeah an can't have penicillan found out bout the same time some Gimpmonster was told bout graves disease.
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:43 am

ticking clocks of all sorts are annoying.

look I found a gay smilie:
i am gay

no, no, not me ha ha
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 11:48 am

i am gay WICKED dance1
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 1:49 pm

absolutly love the new smily's dance1 dontfeed i am gay
hey and i spose the reason i dont werk is that i hate alarm clocks,,oh and now i hate the sound of clunking keys,,,maximum secureity was shit late at night you'd here the keys a cluking a mile away,,,they were all on a power tripp--the screws (wardons) that is
and i would like too shoot toilet
Back to top Go down
cecilky

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 1:46 pm

On that note don't like closed doors...am getting better tho' . My loveLee knuckledragging Hubby loves the house locked tight at night.. Where we live its not that necessary but thats his thing Basketball
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 3:14 pm

its nesecery to lock up tight everywhere,,i dont trust your neighbours,, and i dont trust mine Sleep
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 6:18 pm

Got to lock up around here, too. But for the most part, we depend on the presence of the gangbangers next door to keep the riff-raff away. shoot2 cheers
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 01, 2009 8:21 pm

I dont lock my door at night. Just close it. Sometimes I forget the key outside No No

Hey cecilky the gay smilie was the only one I could find. dont let me do all the smilie searches. find some and make a wish. post the link to your prefered smilie.
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 2:55 am

hey 82 seriously have you got gangbangers next door,,,or is it gang bangs,,ha ha ha ha ha no gangbangers near me just creepy farmers with guns,,, im lucky they like me 62
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 6:35 am

Seriously. Well, right now #2 son is doing a 5-year stretch for possession with intent, so #1 son has to hold down the fort. And #3 son selected a different path. Straight A student, going to college on a football/basketball scholarship. Well, I'll have to start watching my own shit again pretty soon. shoot2
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 02, 2009 7:46 am

hey 82 sorry to hear about #2 son ..thats fukin harsh 5 years for that,,i heard those american judges wank alot more than aussie judges,,,,hey mate i got 2 years for attempted murder and break and enter to commit a felony (gbh),,,and the judge asked for heaps of reports on me before sentencing,,like sykiatric evaluation ha ha ha ha ha ha nope didnt pass that one,, i told the syke doc i was a born again viking and it was my lore to do that,,hey and he told the judge,ha ha ha ha haand the judge asked me in court if i still thought i was a born again viking and i replied yes,,you could of heard a pin drop in the court room when i replied,,, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha my mum was there and she was horified,,then the judge gave me two years ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha fuk i couldnt stop from smiling,, well that was a world ago and since i left jail i havent even been looked at by a cop,,, lucky me headbangin
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:50 pm

yeah, sorry to hear that 82. 5 years is way too long. How old are your sons?
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:54 pm

Not MY sons! My next door neighbor's gangbanger sons. 127
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 03, 2009 6:59 pm

ahhh, so #2 means neighbour or what?
Jeese, please keep in mind I'm just a poor little german girl and forgive me. confused2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What Are You Allergic To?   What Are You Allergic To? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What Are You Allergic To?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ozznoids :: Off Topic :: Funny stuff-
Jump to: