ozznoids
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ozznoids

Ozzy Osbourne Metal Music Rock

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» movie reviews
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 4:36 am by gimpnoid

» What stupid things happened to you this week????
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 22, 2009 4:30 pm by gimpnoid

» Kelly will do reality TV again
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 29, 2009 1:13 pm by gimpnoid

» Act your age!
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 24, 2009 9:05 am by gimpnoid

» Fooling around with pictures
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:21 pm by gimpnoid

» Kid's Place
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 1:08 am by xXRockNRollXx

» Recent interview with Jack
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 7:02 pm by gimpnoid

» New Interview with Kelly on youtube
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 6:54 pm by gimpnoid

» Kala is here
Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2009 10:49 am by gimpnoid

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Take Back the Horns

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ozzien82

ozzien82

Take Back the Horns Empty
PostSubject: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 6:21 pm

(Taken from Buzzcut News, July 24) blush

Motivated by what he calls “the systematic abuse of the metal horns,” Twisted Sister frontman and HOH host Dee Snider has dedicated himself to the reclamation of our iconic metal symbol with the launch of Takebackthehorns.com.

"The rampant misuse and overuse of the metal horns is an insult to true fans of the music form it represents,” says Dee, ´They were never intended to be thrown by members of the hip hop, country and pop communities. We fought long and hard for the music we love to be recognized. They have no right to use our sign!”

Dee hopes it will unify the massive heavy metal community in the fight to stop the metal horns’ further exploitation and degradation (all in the name of good humor, of course). Says Dee, “I appreciate the appeal of throwing the horns and even acknowledge its overuse shows just how far the acceptance of heavy metal has come as a music form. But when little Johnny throws the horns to his mom because he’s successfully made a number two, things have gone way too far."

“In the ‘80s, I went to Washington, DC, to defend heavy metal and fight censorship. Now it’s time for me to defend the music I love again and fight a very different enemy. I need headbangers the world over to join me in this important fight. Let’s say to the purveyors of other music forms, the usurpers of our mark: Get your own damn sign, bee-otch!. Let’s take back the horns...dot com!”

Check out the site (our fave part is the “worthy or not” metal horns photo gallery) at www.takebackthehorns.com.

While Dee isn’t busy launching websites (see above), hosting the HOH, playing in Twisted Sister and gearing up to star in Strangeland 2: Disciple later this year, he’s also written a musical for the stage. “I know I've said for years that there would be no new Twisted Sister music, BUT I've written a musical based on the Christmas album,” he explains to Buzzcut. “It incorporates most of the Christmas album and select Twisted Sister songs both famous and infamous, but it needs another eight to 10 new songs to help to tell the story, so we have been writing new stuff for the first time in decades. The new material will be part of a new record that will be a companion piece to the Christmas record. Interestingly, the new music is much darker as it is the counterpoint to the Christmas songs in the show. Songs like ‘Death May Be Your Santa Claus’ and ‘Another Christmas In Hell’ are just a couple of the titles you can look forward to hearing. As far as the show itself goes, A Twisted Christmas the Musical is looking to launch in 2010. The ultimate goal is for the Twisted Sister band members to not even be in the show, because it is about a fictitious band, loosely based on us. I hope to create something that will be free standing, alternative holiday entertainment but that can go on long after we're done performing."
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 7:39 pm

be evil ,,crush all non beleivers,,wood ducks and plastics alike should all perish under the weight of the true metal horn ,,good read once again,all i have to say is blush headbangin 34
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 24, 2009 10:05 pm

That was a long read 82 and all I can say is this:
http://earcandy_mag.tripod.com/lennon-hm-pic.jpg
Apart from that I would say anyone can use anything if he/she likes it. Funny about it is that its discussed alien
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 1:00 am

Sorry, LD, that link just gave me a blank page with the "tripod" logo on it. And I should have cut out the part about the Christmas show. However it goes, we will get the horns back because we're SMFs.
headbangin

pig
This would mean nothing without a piggie!
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 4:28 am

yeah we want the horns back blush headbangin blush
and its worth more piggies ha ha ha ha pig4 pig4 pig4
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:04 am

The picture seems to have dissapeared from the internet since yesterday. Someone stole it as well Very Happy
I give you this one instead:
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_MKysYP1fiHw/SIvilbl7UKI/AAAAAAAAD1o/3HxHgJd5an4/s400/Beatles%2BYellow%2BSubmarine.jpg
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:11 am

hey what this is the ozznoids isnt it mmnot the beatnoids ha ha ha ha ha ha
this is what should happen to beatle heads
http://www.freewebs.com/thestonershack/TeletubbiesDead.jpg
ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:20 am

Hey, why, your turning into a fishnoid now.
Beware or I'll
kill
laughing

And there are only 2 of them alive
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 10:22 am

fish noid laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 5:27 pm

Hey gimp, speking of fishnoids, it looks like darkblade is getting a little irritated with you. What's the story there? Question
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:05 am

the story there is that she suggested one of my posts was lame ha ha ha ha ha ha and all i was doing was one liners to get my posts up,,so i stirred the shit calling here a trog queen and all sorts and she fired up ha ha ha ha ,,then i left it went to bed and got up at 3am and removed my snarkly comments and flagged the shit out of here for her tyraid on me,,in australia we call this game -- come in spinner
look after careful deliberation i think she has a bee in her bonnet from long ago about me when she started pm'n me and then she got nasty in one of them and i sent shitloads of abuse back..
if you remember she said she wanted to do ozzy in bed over a few hours and then we all got involved and said yeah a threesome and she was offended that we all lowered our standards to the gutter (hey no lowering for me n mofo)and she flagged us over this ,,double standards i think,,she has always been a pain in the forum and always will be,,i do try to stay in off topic,,but when she wanders in and lames me,,its war shoot pig4
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 3:07 am

hey after you guys read that i will remove it,,,,
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 9:19 am

You making lame posts? I don' believe that anyone could...... Sleep

You know, I've thought for some time that DB and a certain OzzyJohn might make a cute couple, even if he is a few years younger than her. over18 I suppose I shouldn't say things about them, they're not bad people. They just don't know when to chill. DB doesn't realize that's what drives people away from forums. kill
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 11:33 am

she will not drive me away,,sony might though ha ha ha ha they suk arse more than her,,oh she did say that my sense of humour has driven people away,,but i reckon i might be some glue there to keep us interested,,same as you and our fellow ozznoids 84
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 7:04 pm

They certainly can't say that participation in their forums has dropped off. Exclamation
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:26 am

no mate ,,it has not dropped off,,actually mate i enjoy our sword fighting with bands and now the alphabet game,,oh and i absolutly love being gettin hassled ,,in the nice way,,by you guys,,,it keeps me on my toes,,,ha ha ha ha ha ha bounce 84
and i love my therapy,,im a big jokesta and cant understand when someone climbs on the high horse and starts to judge,,are we here for a great time,i think so,,,,unfortuneatly my spray can of chill out spray doesnt reach some people.....ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha Razz
Back to top Go down
lennonsdaughter

lennonsdaughter

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 12:51 pm

maybe we should discuss your bipolar personality here.
I take over darkblades role.................
........................no I dont, too much to write. geek
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 2:30 pm

no sorry i dont have bipolar i have arseburgers sindrome ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 6:55 pm

gimpnoid wrote:
i have arseburgers sindrome ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
OMG! Fire up the grill! crazy
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 7:03 pm

I certainly don't get into these forums for long, serious debates. I get enough of that kind of shit on the job every day. haha! I bet you thought that I was going to say "work," didn't you? study
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 12:05 am

strange word JOB ,,what is that
Back to top Go down
ozzien82

ozzien82

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:22 am

gimpnoid wrote:
strange word JOB ,,what is that
That's the thing I have to do everyday so I can pay the government for giving me the opportunity to work and incur debt. Sad
Back to top Go down
gimpnoid

gimpnoid

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 2:50 am

hey now thats what i call a infinite loop of torment kangaroo
hmm killing ones self to live,,,,, i would surely pray for death if i was stuck in a infinate loop of torment ha ha ha ha ha ha ha what a wicked world me live in,,,,,move holus bolus to australia,,free medical free money, free-dom,, i have erked out a reasonable existance here , with minor bills with minor money,,so alls good,,,, i am happyier now than when i was werking,,oh so long ago..i think my last job was in 1994 maybe earlier,,
shoot kangaroo 127 dont shoot the messenger
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Take Back the Horns   Take Back the Horns I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Take Back the Horns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ozznoids :: Off Topic :: Funny stuff-
Jump to: